Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home
Where do I go to get a building permit?
There are two municipal code enforcement agencies – the village and the town. The location of the site determines where you should go for information and permits. If you live in the Town outside the Village, contact the Town Building Department at 742-5035. If you live in the Village, contact the Village Hall at 924-3311.

Planning & Building Dept

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to get a building permit?
2. When do I need a building permit?
3. What must I take into consideration when determining location of any construction projects?
4. How do I find out what my property is zoned?
5. What contractor should I use?
6. What types of inspections are required?
7. A permit is good for how long?