Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home
Permit Requirements
Recycle / Transfer Station Permit Changes Effective January 31, 2015 - After February 1st, No Residents will be allowed into the facility without the proper permit
  • Permits will be $120 per year (2 permits per household) and are valid for one year from date of purchase
  • Effective January 1, 2016 there will be a 10% discount to residents who are 65 and older - Proof is Required (must be done in person)

Purchase and Renewal Options for Residential & Commercial Transfer Station/Recycle Permits

At this time Transfer Station permits can no longer be purchased online due to issues with the program. They can be obtained in person or by mail. SEE BELOW

Mail In:
Print out and complete the online application and submit a copy of registration(s) AND a copy of proof of Victor residency (driver's license, tax bill, utility bill, etc.) Mail the application with appropriate documentation and check for $120 payable to Town of Victor to: Town of Victor Recycle Department, 60 Rawson Road, Victor NY 14564.

If you qualify for the senior discount (65 and older as of January 1, 2016) please include a copy of your driver's license, along with your vehicle registration(s) and a check for $108 payable to Town of Victor.

A permit(s) will be mailed within 3-5 business days.

In Person:
Permits may also be purchased at the Highway/Transfer Station Office at 60 Rawson Road, Building B, during regular business hours. April through October: Monday through Thursday, 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM and November through March: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. You will need to bring a current vehicle registration and proof of residency (driver's license, tax bill, utility bill, etc.) in order to purchase a permit.

Please contact Casey at (585) 742-5094 extension 2201 with any questions regarding Transfer Station permits.

Commercial Permits
Commercial permits will be issued to town and village business owners at $120 per year and will be valid for recyclable materials ONLY (paper, plastic, cardboard, glass, and metal).   

Changes to Vehicles and Replacement Permits
If a resident changes vehicles or loses a permit, replacements can be issued at the Highway Office with a copy of the vehicle registration.