Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home
Town of Victor 
The Town of Victor has entered into a lease agreement with the Monroe County Water Authority (MCWA) for the water system.

Town Residents: Water questions/concerns
Water billing for Town of Victor residents is done by Monroe County Water Authority (MCWA) - Any questions or concerns should be directed to (585) 442-7200, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM daily or www.mcwa.com

For Dispatch Emergency (night time) call (585) 442-2009