- Boards & Committees
- Boughton Park Commission
Boughton Park Commission
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- 7:00 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month
- Victor Town Hall, 2nd floor Veterans Memorial Meeting room
- Chauncy Young - Victor (12/31/2023)
- Sam Huber - Victor (12/31/2026)
- Claudia Walsh - Victor (Contact Person) (12/31/2026)
- Joshua Fisher - Victor (12/31/2026)
- Ann Borgstorm - East Bloomfield (Treasurer)
- David Damaske - East Bloomfield (Chair)
- Christian Culbertson - East Bloomfield
- James Wieboldt - West Bloomfield
- Nichole Outhouse - West Bloomfield
- Matthew McDonald - Security
- J. Kevin Henehan - Park Maintenance
- Paul Ryther - Secretary
- Drew Cusimano - Town Board Liaison
Boughton Park is located in the Town of East Bloomfield. It is owned by the towns of Victor, East Bloomfield, and West Bloomfield and managed by an independent Board of Directors with representation from all three towns. The park covers 330 acres with 56 acres of ponds.
Access to the park is limited to residents of the three towns and their guests. Permits for the park can be obtained at the Town Clerks’ offices of any of the three towns. Permits are free to residents. Proof of residency is required to be issued a permit. You must apply to the Town Clerk in the township where you live.
Boughton Park Corporation, a public non-profit corporation, was created by the inter-municipal agreement to manage the facility for the benefit of the people of the three towns. The corporation consists of a board of directors with nine members. Members are appointed by the town boards of Victor, East Bloomfield, and West Bloomfield to staggered terms. Four, three, and two-members are appointed respectively to represent population differences between the towns.
The Park Board of Directors elects its officers annually. They include president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary. Several standing committees, established by the board itself administratively, oversee various aspects of park management.
For information please Email Boughton Park
For information on obtaining a permit, please visit the Boughton Park Permits page.
Boughton Park Documents
Boughton Park Dam Compliance - Boughton Park Information Meeting Outline (PDF)
Boughton Park Master Plan (PDF)
Boughton Park Original Inter-Municipal Agreement 1990 (PDF)
Boughton Park Inter-Municipal Agreement Amended 2003 (PDF)
Boughton Park Inter-Municipal Agreement Amended 2013 (PDF)