Boughton Park Commission
Boughton Park Dam Compliance
- 7:00 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month (changed for rest of 2019 Sept thru Dec)
- Victor Town Hall OR East Bloomfield Public Library - as noted on calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Chauncy Young - Victor
- Lisa Roberts - Victor
- Claudia Walsh - Victor (Contact Person)
- Susan Stehling - Victor
- Ann Borgstorm - East Bloomfield (Treasurer)
- David Damaske - East Bloomfield (Chair)
- Jeff Martin - East Bloomfield
- James Wieboldt - West Bloomfield
- William Travis - West Bloomfield
- Matthew McDonald - Security
- J. Kevin Henehan - Park Maintenance
- Dave Condon - Town Board Liaison
Boughton Park is located in the Town of East Bloomfield. It is owned by the towns of Victor, East Bloomfield, and West Bloomfield and managed by an independent Board of Directors with representation from all three towns. The park covers 330 acres with 56 acres of ponds.
Access to the park is limited to residents of the three towns and their guests. Permits for the park can be obtained at the Town Clerks’ offices of any of the three towns. Permits are free to residents. Proof of residency is required to be issued a permit.
Boughton Park Corporation, a public non-profit corporation, was created by the inter-municipal agreement to manage the facility for the benefit of the people of the three towns. The corporation consists of a board of directors with nine members. Members are appointed by the town boards of Victor, East Bloomfield, and West Bloomfield to staggered terms. Four, three, and two-members are appointed respectively to represent population differences between the towns.
The Park Board of Directors elects its officers annually. They include president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary. Several standing committees, established by the board itself administratively, oversee various aspects of park management.
For information please Email