Agendas, Minutes & YouTube Videos
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. YouTube Videos are available next day.
Draft Resolution Packets
After Meeting Reports
Public Meeting Participation Information
In-person Public Meetings of the Town Board at the Town Hall Have Resumed
The Town of Victor is following the CDC Guidelines and masks are currently optional.
As always, should yo have any questions please contact the Town Clerk's office at (585) 742-5080 or send an email to: Town Clerk Email.
Town of Victor - Watch meetings streamed live via YouTube
Board meetings for the Town of Victor are streamed live through our YouTube channel. (Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Conservation Board) The link is below.
Viewing from Home
YouTube Live - (View & Listen Only)
Please note that there is a slight lag in the live stream resulting in up to a possible 20 second delay.
The meeting will stream live through our Town of Victor YouTube channel.
You can watch on any computer, tablet, and smart phone or web capable TV. If you log in before the meeting begins and don’t see the meeting start, refresh your screen at 7:00pm and you should be able to view the meeting live while it is happening.
Comments - Any Victor resident can submit a comment:
- Comments in writing - Comments can be submitted by email to the Town Clerk or by US Mail to the Town Clerk's Office, 85 East Main Street, Victor, NY 14564; comments must be received NO LATER than 3:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting.
- Comments during the meeting - via your YouTube account. (You can watch videos on YouTube without signing in, but you can’t add comments until you sign in with your Google account.
- All comments submitted must include the name and street address of the commenter. Comments from residents will be noted or read at the appropriate point of the meeting.
2. After the Meeting - YouTube Video
As always, the video will be available on our YouTube channel within 48 hours of the meeting.
You can view past Town Board Meetings here: Town of Victor YouTube Channel
- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Monday of each month, with the exceptions of June, July & August where there is one meeting on the 4th Monday (On the 2nd Monday of those months, there will be a quorum to pay bills only).
- Town Hall, 1st floor main meeting room
- Public hearings, if scheduled, begin at 7:00 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public and we invite residents to come and get first-hand information on current projects. Submission of items to be included on an agenda must be received by the Town Clerk's Office no later than noon on the Friday following a regular Town Board meeting.
Anyone wishing to be placed on the agenda of the Town Board for privilege of the floor must be received by the Town Clerk's Office no later than noon on the Friday following a regular board meeting.
- Jack Marren, Supervisor - December 31, 2023
- David Condon, Deputy Supervisor - December 31, 2025
- Michael Guinan - December 31, 2025
- Ed Kahovec - December 31, 2023
- Drew Cusimano - December 31, 2023
The Supervisor and Council members are elected to a four-year term.
About the Board
The board serves as the executive, administrative, and legislative body of the town. The board consists of an elected town supervisor and four elected council members.
The Victor Town Board may enact local laws regarding subjects within the realm of the property, affairs, and government of the town, provided the laws are not inconsistent with the Constitution or a law of the general statewide applicability enacted by the State Legislature.