- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Monday of each month, with the exceptions of June, July, August, November & December where there is one meeting.
- Town Hall, main meeting room
- Public hearings, if scheduled, begin at 7:00 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public and we invite residents to come and get first-hand information on current projects. Submission of items to be included on an agenda must be received by the Town Clerk's Office no later than noon on the Friday following a regular Town Board meeting.
Anyone wishing to be placed on the agenda of the Town Board for privilege of the floor must be received by the Town Supervisor's Secretary no later than noon on the Friday following a regular board meeting.
Suzy Mandrino serves as Secretary to the Supervisor and she can be reached at 585-742-5020 or by email.
Agendas, Minutes, Packets & Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Jack Marren, Supervisor - December 31, 2019
- David Condon, Deputy Supervisor - December 31, 2021
- Michael Guinan - December 31, 2021
- Ed Kahovec - December 31, 2019
- Dave Tantillo - December 31, 2019
The Supervisor and Council members are elected to a four-year term.
About the Board
The board serves as the executive, administrative, and legislative body of the town. The board consists of an elected town supervisor and four elected council members.
The Victor Town Board may enact local laws regarding subjects within the realm of the property, affairs, and government of the town, provided the laws are not inconsistent with the Constitution or a law of the general statewide applicability enacted by the State Legislature.