Town Planning Board
Public Meeting Participation Information
In-person Public Meetings of the Town Planning Board at the Town Hall Have Resumed
Town of Victor - Watch meetings streamed live via YouTube
Board meetings for the Town of Victor are streamed live through our YouTube channel. (Town Board, Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals) The link is below.
Viewing from Home
YouTube Live - (View & Listen Only)
Please note that there is a slight lag in the live stream resulting in up to a possible 20 second delay.
The meeting will stream live through the Town of Victor YouTube Channel
You can watch on any computer, tablet, and smart phone or web capable TV. If you log in before the meeting begins and don’t see the meeting start, refresh your screen at 7:00pm and you should be able to view the meeting live while it is happening.
- Comments - Any Victor resident can submit a comment:
At any time during the meeting via your YouTube account. (You can watch videos on YouTube without signing in, but you can’t add comments until you sign in with your Google account.
- All comments submitted must include the name and street address of the commenter. Comments from residents will be noted or read at the appropriate point of the meeting.
2. After the Meeting - YouTube Video
As always, the video will be available on our YouTube channel within 48 hours of the meeting.
You can view it here: Town of Victor YouTube Channel
Due to the number of submissions, please contact the Planning Department to determine the next available agenda. You may contact them via email or by calling 585-742-5040.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month, with the exceptions of November & December where there is one meeting.
- In-Person (as of 6/22/2021) - 1st floor main meeting room
Public hearings begin at 7:00 p.m. All meetings are open to the public and we invite residents to come and get first hand information on current projects.
Application information and plans are available for review at the Planning & Building Office. Written comments on any application may be addressed to the Town of Victor Planning Board and submitted to Planning Department or mailed to 85 East Main Street, Victor, NY 14564. For additional information, please call 585-742-5040.
Applications must be received in the Planning Board Office at least five weeks prior to a meeting date to be included on the agenda. The Secretary to the Planning Board can be reached at 585-742-5040 or by sending an email to: Planning Department
The Town of Victor Planning Board is comprised of five members (effective 2013), each serving a five-year term. Current board members and their term expiration dates are:
- Ernest Santoro, Chair - December 2023
- Joseph Logan, Vice Chair - December 2025
- Scott Harter - December 2022
- Al Gallina - December 2026
- Joseph Limbeck - December 2024
- Dave Condon, Jan-Apr / Ed Kahovec, May-Aug / Mike Guinan, Sept-Dec - Town Board Liaisons
- Lisa Boughton, Secretary
When openings occur, applications are reviewed and eligible applicants are interviewed. Applicants must be a resident of the Town or Village of Victor. Other factors may also be considered in the selection process.
We suggest before submitting your application you:
- Attend our meetings
- Be certain you can commit the time and effort required of a member. Members serve five-year terms and meet twice monthly. Approximately two to four hours a week is spent reading the support data for applications
- Introduce yourself to board members
- Keep in mind that there are also project site walks and required yearly training sessions. Members are expected to stay abreast of Town Code, the Town Comprehensive Plan, have a general knowledge of Town Law §278 and SEQR
This position receives a stipend.
The impressions we leave on the future will depend on the planning we do today. It is the responsibility of the Town Planning Board to review subdivision plans, site plans and special use permit applications, and to authorize clearing and grading activities.
The board also conducts environmental reviews under SEQR (State Environmental Review Act) guidelines.