Building Permit Forms / Applications
Make sure to disable pop-up blockers so that you will be able to view and print your CE-200 certificate once completed.
Create a unique pin by following the instructions given.
If you already have created a pin please sign on with the information requested.
*If you are completing the CE-200 as a Homeowner:
Nature of the Business select - Homeowner
Applying for select - Building permit
Issuing Governmental Agency – Town of Victor
Enter the project dates (when work will start and estimate of when it will be completed)
Address (the address where the work will be done)
Complete and submit the application.
Please print, sign and date the certificate and turn in with your completed building permit application to the Town of Victor – Building Department.
Building Permit Applications for Town Parcels
Applications are reviewed for completeness and compliance with applicable codes and zoning requirements by Town staff. Code Enforcement Officials (CEO) inspect all buildings and construction sites for compliance with federal, state, and local codes. Fire inspections are performed by department personnel on a regularly scheduled basis.
If you are planning to remodel, build an addition or structure, erect a fence, install a driveway, or make any other changes to your property, contact the department before starting your project. They can help you determine what federal, state, and/or local ordinances might be applicable. All properties have minimum setbacks and restrictions depending on zoning and many projects require a permit. Permits are valid for up to one year depending on the type and scope of the project.
Residential Permit Applications
- Accessory Structures Application
- Basement Renovation Application
- Compliance Inspection Application
- Deck, Pool Deck, and Patio Application
- Demolition Application
- Fence Application (This application has been replaced with Mechanical or Systems Application)
- Field Change Request Application
- Fireplace, Solid Fuel Burning / Gas Appliance / Chimney Application (This application has been replaced with Mechanical or Systems Application)
- Home Standby Generator Application - This application has been replaced with Mechanical or Systems Application
- Manufactured Home Application
- Manufactured Home Accessory Structure Application
- Mechanical or Systems Application - This application includes home generators, HVAC work, hot water tanks, septic systems, solar panels, electrical work, window replacement, and roofing.
- NYS Unified Solar Permit Application
- Photovoltaic (PV) System Supplemental Information
- Pool / Hot Tub / Spa / Sauna Application - See code - NYS 2020 Residential Code Pertaining to Hot Tubs & Spas
Please be advised that in the 2020 NYS Residential Code - A hot tub or spa is required to meet the permanent barrier requirements as set forth in R326.4.2, generally speaking but not limited to the following: a fence, enclosure edge raised to 48 inches or other means to satisfy the barrier requirements.
- Swimming Pool Alert Notice
- Residential Building Application
- Roof Application - This application has been replaced with Mechanical or Systems Application
- Private Wastewater Disposal Construction (Septic) Application - This application has been replaced with Mechanical or Systems Application
- Wind Energy Conversion System Application
Commercial Permit Applications
- Commercial / Industrial Building Application
- Commercial Move-In Application
- Commercial Renovation Application
- Mall Temporary Kiosk Application
- Sign Application