Permit Requirements

Purchase and Renewal Options for Residential & Commercial Transfer Station/Recycle Permits

Mail In:

Print out and complete the Transfer Station Permit Application (PDF) and submit a copy of registration(s) AND a copy of proof of Victor residency (driver's license, tax bill, utility bill, etc.) Mail the application with appropriate documentation and check for $145 payable to Town of Victor to: Town of Victor Recycle Department, 60 Rawson Road, Victor NY 14564.

If you qualify for the senior discount (65 and older) please include a copy of your driver's license, along with your vehicle registration(s) and a check for $130 payable to Town of Victor.

A permit(s) will be mailed within 3-5 business days.

In Person:

Permits may also be purchased at the Highway/Transfer Station Office at 60 Rawson Road, Building B, during regular business hours. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You will need to bring a current vehicle registration and proof of residency (driver's license, tax bill, utility bill, etc.) in order to purchase a permit.

Please contact Casey at 585-742-5094 extension 2201 with any questions regarding Transfer Station permits.

Commercial Permits

Commercial permits will be issued to town and village business owners at $130 per year and will be valid for recyclable materials ONLY (paper, plastic, cardboard, glass, and metal). 

Organics Recycling ONLY Permit

Please see our Organics Recycling page for more information on this permit and the Bucket Exchange Program.

Changes to Vehicles & Replacement Permits

If a resident changes vehicles or loses a permit, replacements can be issued at the Highway Office with a copy of the vehicle registration.

For Information on the Punch Card procedures/requirements please see Punch Card Requirements