Welcome to the Town & Village of Victor New York's Emergency Management Web Page
The Town and Village share a Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan that provides a framework for our local municipalities to prepare for, respond to and recover from an emergency or disaster of any size.
In the event our local resources become overwhelmed, additional assistance may be summoned from County, State or Federal sources.
Fortunately, Western New York is sparred the frequency of natural disasters that occur in many other parts of our country. However, you never know when one may occur. Therefore, we encourage all citizens to become proactive and to prepare a Ready Kit in accordance with the Ready.gov web page.
We hope the links to the right will be able to assist you with any questions you may have. If you continue to have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Sincerely, Robert Graham,
Emergency Manager, NYSCO
The Town and Village Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) Committee is comprised of the following members:
- Robert Graham, Town Fire Marshal - Emergency Manager
- Gerald Sensebaugh - Deputy Emergency Manager
- Scott Hopkins, Town Highway Dept/Safety
- Jon McConnell, Village Public Works
- Pam Hogenes, Village Clerk
- Jack Marren, Town Supervisor
- John Turner, Village Director of Public Works