Victor Access Management
Victor Access Management Plan
The Town and Village of Victor and Ontario County are working with LaBella Associates to prepare an Access Management Plan. The purpose of the Plan is to adopt standards that appropriately balance access to individual properties and the safety and efficiency of the road network. An interconnected road network with parcel access from secondary streets and multiple route options provides access while maintaining high standards of safety and efficiency. Road safety and efficiency decline when there are many direct access point and few route options.
Following Plan completion, the Town and Village of Victor conducted a SEQR review and adopted Local Laws as follows:
- Local laws to adopt the Access Management Plan as an Amendment to the Town of Victor Comprehensive Plan and a component of the Village of Victor Comprehensive Plan;
- Local Laws to adopt Town and Village of Victor Official Maps;
- Local Laws to adopt Town and Village of Victor Access Management regulations implementing the standards in the Access Management Plan; and
- Local laws to amend Town and Village of Victor Zoning, Site Plan and Subdivision Codes as needed to implement the Access Management Plan.
Access Management Steering Committee Members
Steering Committee /Special Committee voting members
- Tom Harvey OCPD Director, Planning Dept.
- Linda Phillips OCPD Planner
- Jack Marren Town of Victor Town Supervisor
- Kathy Rayburn Town of Victor Director Economic Development
- Kim Kinsella Town of Victor Planning, Development
- Dave Tantillo Town of Victor Councilman
- Al Gallina Town of Victor Planning Board
- Mark Years Town of Victor Highway Superintendent
- Gary Hadden Village of Victor Mayor
- Meg Chaides Village of Victor Chair, Planning Board
- John Turner Village of Victor Director of Public Works
Steering Committee Member Only, non-voting
- Joe Bovenzi GTC Program Manager
- Paul Spitzer NYSDOT Regional Traffic Engineer