A public hearing will be held before the Village of Victor Zoning Board of Appeals on Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 7:00 p.m., in the Village Hall, 60 East Main Street, Victor, New York, to consider:
The application of Christa Development who is proposing a five-story, 112-unit senior apartment building (independent living) at 160 School Street. The parcel is located in the SCR-3 Senior Citizen Multiple Residential zoning district.
The proposed project will require several variances for the project, which will include:
1. Proposed height of the structure: 60’ where max per code is 35’. §170-12.2.D(4)
2. Proposed parking spots is 174 where 212 spots are required. §170-12.2.D(11)(d)
3. Proposed dwelling units per building/ units per acre are 112 units per building/41 units per acre where 8 units per building/32 units per acre are the maximum allowed. §170-12.2.D(2)(a)
4. Proposed parking location/lot is in front and side yard along school street where none is allowed per code. §170.12.2.D(11)(a)
5. The proposed outdoor common recreation area is measured at 10,000 sq ft, where 16,800 sq ft is required per code. §170.12.2.D(16)
6. Proposed setback from Rawson Rd. is 28’ where 35’ is required per Code. §170-12.2.D(3)(a)
7. Proposed lot is coverage is 68% where 40% is maximum allowed per code. §170-12.2.D(2)(a)
If you have any questions, please call (585)924-3311.
Sean Sanderson, Chairperson
Village of Victor Zoning Board of Appeals