Can I use Boughton Park?

You must be a Victor, E. Bloomfield or W. Bloomfield resident and obtain a hang tag for your vehicle from the Victor Town Hall (Victor Residents) at 85 E. Main Street in Victor during normal business hours. Please bring your vehicle's registration. 

You must apply to the Town Clerk in the township where you live

For more information

Show All Answers

1. Can I use Boughton Park?
2. Do you have a shelter/facility I can rent?
3. Do you take reservations for Powder Mill Park or for Mendon Ponds Park?
4. How can I sign up for Town recreation programs?
5. Where do I get the program brochure?
6. Can I mail in my registration?