Can I use the Town Transfer Station?

The Transfer Station is open to all town and village residents with a valid permit. Permits are available through the Town Highway office at 60 Rawson Road, Building "B", for a fee during regular business hours. Proof of residency is required to obtain a permit. For more information, see the Transfer Station page or contact the Highway office at 742-5094.

Show All Answers

1. Can I use the Town Transfer Station?
2. When is the Transfer Station open?
3. What can I bring to the Transfer Station?
4. Will someone be there to help me unload my vehicle?
5. Who do I contact for more information about recycling in Victor?