Do you have a shelter/facility I can rent?

The Town has picnic shelters available for reservation at Victor Municipal Park and Dryer Road Park. 

Butler Cottage at MaryFrances Bluebird Haven is an enclosed lodge that can be reserved for parties, meetings, and special events. 

We also have our lodge at Victor Municipal Park available for reservation. Please call the Parks & Recreation department at (585) 742-0140 for more information. 

Boughton Park has a picnic pavilion for residents’ use. Email the Boughton Park Commission for more information and reservations. Boughton Park is a private park open to the residents of the towns of East and West Bloomfield and Victor only. 

For information on access to Boughton Park , call the Town Clerk's office at (585) 742-5080.

Show All Answers

1. Can I use Boughton Park?
2. Do you have a shelter/facility I can rent?
3. Do you take reservations for Powder Mill Park or for Mendon Ponds Park?
4. How can I sign up for Town recreation programs?
5. Where do I get the program brochure?
6. Can I mail in my registration?